As the Athletic Director of Crestwood School, I want to welcome you to our Fall sports program, which begins Monday, September 27th.
I hope your child is as excited as we are to kick off the season. Yes, it is a bit different than in previous years, but certainly a step in the right direction.
Please take the time to read the weekly Friday newsletter, which highlights upcoming events.
We hope you and your child will enjoy some tips we add from time to time to give insight into our philosophy and our school’s end goal.
For inspiration, here is a collection of quotes for athletes, coaches, and parents.
- “I won’t get upset at you about a mistake. I’ll get upset at you for the next mistake that comes from still thinking about the last mistake.” – Doc Rivers
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right. Then they play more.” – Billie Jean King
- “Athletics are really the foundation of how kids’ attitudes are formed and shaped. And that has to work with the coach and the parents.” – Herm Edward
- “I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
- “Part of being a champ is acting like a champ. You have to learn how to win and not run away when you lose.” – Nancy Kerrigan
- “I played as hard as I could. That’s all I wanted to be remembered for.” – Larry Bird
- “You are never a loser until you quit trying.” – Mike Ditka
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Baseball is 90 percent mental. The other half is physical.” –Yogi Berra
- “Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.” – John Wooden
- ‘Say something positive, and you’ll see something positive” PCA Founder Jim Thompson
At Crestwood School your child’s positive experience is vital to all of us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org