Wally Robus was originally from England. He immigrated to Canada before WWII. Wally was in the Canadian air force during the war, and was posted to a number of bases in Canada. After the war, he got married and raised a family in Canada.
Wally presently lives in the Sunnybrook Veterans’ Wing, where he was interviewed for this project by Tommy Zheng, Bora Kutun and Jonah Patel in January 2017.
Click next video below to keep watching
- 1. Wally Robus - Introduction.mp4
- 2. Life during the Depression.mp4
- 3. Manning Depot.mp4
- 4. Mother and Cigarettes.mp4
- 5. Regrets.mp4
- 6. Adjusting to Civilian Life.mp4
- 7. Postwar - IBM.mp4
- 8. Postwar Work.mp4
- 9. Postwar Life.mp4
- 10. Life Now; After the War.mp4
- 11. Current Issues.mp4
- 12. Remembrance Day; Family; Duties in Canada.mp4