Megan Jull is the Pastoral Associate at All Saints’ Kingsway Anglican Church and is a postulant for ordination in the Diocese of Toronto. This means that she is in the midst of the training and formation required to become a priest in the Anglican Church. She hosts a popular blog where she posts a collection of theological wonderings and a reflections.
Megan visited the World religions 11 class at Crestwood in April 2015, sharing with the students her insights into what Christianity means to her and why it is relevant in present day Canada. She also shared many of the vestments used by Anglican priests, allowing the students to model them and to explore their symbolic meanings.
Click next video below to keep watching
- 1. Introduction to and Origins of the Church of England.mp4
- 2. Being a Christian; Responsibilities in the Church.mp4
- 3. The Roles and Duties of a Minister; Traditions.mp4
- 4. Practicing What You Preach; Conceptions of God.mp4
- 5. Baptism and Vestments.mp4
- 6. December 25 and Stories about Jesus.mp4
- 7. Crowns and Crosses.mp4
- 8. Mardi Gras and Lent.mp4
- 9. Pentecost and Easter.mp4
- 10. Easter.mp4
- 11. The Evolution of Priestly Garb.mp4
- 12. Other Vestments.mp4
- 13. Thoughts on Same Sex Unions.mp4