Take the challenge of our Kindergarten Obstacle Course!
- Crawl under tables.
- Climb over ottomans.
- Children need to jump/somersault/crawl/crab walk from one obstacle to another.
- Put down pillows or couch cushions and the kids need to jump from one to the next. Alternatively, the kids need to jump over the pillows or cushions!
- Perform various exercises like 20 jumping jacks.
- One of my personal favorites – crawling through a tunnel of blankets or sheets (hang them over chairs, couches, etc)
- Toss 3 sock snowballs or small balls into a laundry basket. You can also throw stuffed animals.