As we get ready for the new school year to begin there are many important documents to complete for your child. Please see below the list of documents you can expect to receive in the next couple of weeks.
- A checklist of forms to complete online
- The Opening/Registration Day Schedule for Tuesday, September 3rd
- Changes to the 2019-2020 School Calendar
- Instructions on how to use Edsby
- Crestwood Cash Instructions
- School Day Schedule Variations
- Crestwood Parents’ Association Important Dates
- Acceptable Use of Technology
- Media Waiver
- Crestwood Parent Association Directory Opt In
- Lunch Time Departure – Grade 10, 11, 12
(All of the above online forms will be sent in one email)
- Student/Family Information Form
Please fill out and complete all forms in a timely manner in order for everyone to have a smooth and great kick start to the new school year!