To the Crestwood Preparatory College Community:
Crestwood is doing a great job, keep up the great work!
With the new, more contagious variants, we need to continue our diligent mask wearing. Wearing medical-grade masks (the blue surgical masks) provide adequate protection against incoming pathogens and is highly recommended by Toronto Public Health, and remember to:
- Wash or sanitize your hands before putting on and after taking off your mask.
- Place the mask over your nose, mouth and chin without gaping.
- Change your mask if it becomes moist or dirty.
- Remove your mask by the ear loops without touching the front of the mask.
- Do not re-use disposable masks.
Ana Bacopulos, RN