4B is excited to participate in another Chef Amar cooking class this Friday at 2:45pm. Last week, we made delicious “no bake” chocolate chip oat balls. This Friday, students will be making a healthy, but tasty avocado chocolate pudding with only 5 easy ingredients. Don’t miss out on this fun class! Anyone is welcome to join. Get your baking hat on and get ready to make a nutritious snack!
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 2 Whole Avocados
- Cocoa Powder – 4 heaping tablespoons
- Maple Syrup – 2 tablespoons
- Sea Salt- 1 sprinkle
- Toppings: Fresh berries, banana slices, nut butter/Wow butter, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, sprinkles, marshmallows, granola, or cereal
- Scoop out 2 avocados and place into a mixing bowl (Have your parents cut open avocados and take out pit).
- Mash avocados with a fork
- Add 4 heaping tablespoons of cocoa powder to the bowl
- Add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup to the bowl
- Sprinkle sea salt into the bowl
- Mix everything together in bowl with a spoon or spatula
- Scoop it into a new bowl/ glass cup/mug and add your toppings