SKB had quite the Earth friendly week! We discussed the ways in which we as Kindergarten children could help the Earth.
Here is what we came up with:
1. Turn off the water when brushing our teeth
2. Turn off the lights/computer/TV/iPad when leaving a room
3. Use both sides of the paper
4. Avoid plastic water bottles and drink water from a reusable water bottle
8. 4 MINUTE SHOWER CHALLENGE
SKB learned to conserve water by taking a 4 minute shower. We called it the 4 MINUTE SHOWER CHALLENGE!
SKB would like to challenge the Crestwood Community to take part in the 4 minute shower challenge.
If we can do it……you can too! Drop us a line and let us know what you think of our challenge!
Ready, set, turn on the water!
Julie Fox & Carly Hebscher