Dear Crestwood Students and Parents:
On behalf of Alpha Textbooks Inc. and Crestwood Preparatory College, we would like to tell you about the
textbook ordering procedure for the upcoming 2020-21 school year.
1) Your official booklist for 2020-21 will be available on our easy-to-use website www.alphatextbooks.com, or at
our store. Due to the changes in health policy around Covid-19, we recommend ordering online.
2) To order from our website, simply click the red “Student Orders/School Book Lists” button on the homepage.
You will be asked to sign in or create a new account. Your account allows you to see your order history,
discounts applied at the time of purchase, and your order status. Follow the instructions to create a new
account. Ensure you select your school. Then verify your new account by clicking the link in the email you will
3) Once your account is verified, sign in. Select your school and grade from the drop down menu and select your
books. You can review your order by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of the page. Follow the
instructions to enter your shipping and billing info. You may opt to pick up your books in our store, which will
remove any shipping charges. Click “Place Order” to complete your order.
4) We offer Free Delivery to all students who place an order of $299 or more (not including tax), before July 15,
2020. This includes delivery throughout Ontario (i.e. to your home or office). All other orders are subject to an
$8.00 delivery charge for one book (two or more books will be a flat delivery charge of $18.00). If you select
store pick-up instead of shipping, please allow up to 2 business days before picking up your books. You will get
an email when your books are ready. You will need to set an appointment via our website, prior to your
COME IN TO OUR STORE
5) If you cannot order over the Internet, visit us in person at 3709 Chesswood Dr. (Sheppard Ave. W. & Allen Rd.
is the nearest major intersection.) Payment methods include debit card, Visa, MasterCard, or cash. Due to the
challenges of Covid-19, visits to Alpha must be set by appointment. You may do so on our website.
6) Books may be returned for a full refund up to September 30th, 2020. Etexts are not returnable. Books must
be returned in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please, do not write your name in your
book. Books returned after September 30th may be subject to a restocking fee.
7) We will gladly buy your used textbooks. We can apply the credit to your account. Credit may also be applied
to your Visa, MasterCard at our store during regular business hours. Appointments are required!
Alpha Textbooks is pleased to announce that we carry a wide variety of school supplies, lunch bags, backpacks and
computer bags. This year, you can save up to 25% on school supplies. Check out our website.
In co-operation with Crestwood Preparatory College, it is Alpha Textbooks’ goal to ensure that you can enjoy
a true one-stop shopping experience. Accordingly, should you have any questions or concerns please do not
hesitate to contact our customer service department for assistance.
The Alpha Customer Service Team